Thursday, December 25, 2008

Moved in

Sorry for the lack of posts this week.

I moved into my apartment last Saturday. Many thanks to those who prayed for me.

It is a great apartment. I did not bring the computer and I don't have internet, so I have not been able to post any news.

I am not an huge fan of Stevenage. It is a pretty boring town. It seems like how I would imagine an American town, with no real centre and made up of lots of dispersed suburbs. It seems like the town grew rather too fast without enough planning and development. But I have been living there for less than a week.

I am still awaiting a date for starting work. I would appreciate prayer that I will be able to start soon, ideally next week, or the next week if not.

8 comments:

MAE said...

Hi Matthew,

good to read from you! We had a meeting yeasterday and prayed for your move and the start of your new work and we will do so in the coming time.
Merry Christmas and God bless you in your new home and town,
GfG, Mae

Celestial Fundie said...

Thanks a lot for your prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew,
greetings and the best wishes for the new year. May God bless you in your work, your new living place and guide your steps each day.
1. Cor. 1: 9
GfG,
Mae

Anonymous said...

Hi Matthew, I used to know someone who stayed in Stevenage, England for a while. He went to a church called Long Meadow and was part of a 20s and 30s group there, as well as a home group. Don't know how big Stevenage is, but maybe you might be able to vist Long Meadow sometime? Don't know if he took his shoes off! God bless, Dave

Celestial Fundie said...

Mae, thanks a lot.

Celestial Fundie said...

Dave, Long Meadow sounds familiar.

Harry smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harry smith said...

I prefer account and allotment my acceptable friend. This really is completely a appropriate content. I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important info.... Please visit our site http//gymnasticmatsuk.co.uk