Thursday, August 07, 2008

Its been a long day, but I still found the energy to read the latest issue of the Journal of Foreign Affairs

For some reason, I always feel the need to read the Journal of Foreign Affairs (published by the Council for Foreign Affairs who are supposed to be part of the New World Order gang) when I am travelling.

I read the whole issue on the train back from London. There was an article by Condoleeza Rice and a useful article explaining the reasons why the general public of the USA is so supportive of Israel (contrary to the notion that American policy in the Middle East is solely shaped by the Israel lobby).

I guess I am just obsessed with politics.

2 comments:

Rose~ said...

I hope everything is going well with you, Matthew.

Celestial Fundie said...

Reasonably, but it is all very tiring.