Friday, July 04, 2008

I got a job interview!

I was feeling rather discouraged this week with all the stress I am going through about the future. However, I was pleased to discover today that I have been shortlisted for a job in drug services in another part of the country.

The interview is for an Arrest Referral Worker. Should I get the job, it will be my role to visit people in police cells to talk about their drug use and encourage them to seek help with their addiction.

I will have to leave Worcester if I get the job. However, I will be closer to my parents and my sister which would be nice.

The interview is next Friday. Please pray that this goes well. Thanks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out www.interviewbest.com

Jonathan Hunt said...

Good news, Matthew. Will pray. What is the location of this job?

Celestial Fundie said...

Thanks. Surrey

Celestial Fundie said...

By the way, Jonathan, have you ever been to Hatherley Chapel?

I am preaching there next Lord's Day.

MAE said...

Next Friday means the 11.07.?
I'll praying for you.
Greetings from Germany
and God bless you,
Mae

Celestial Fundie said...

Yes. The 11th of July. Thanks.

Nice to see you again.

Paul Whiting said...

Hi Matthew

How interesting. Like me 2 years ago, you are moving from the world of academia into that of social services. I'm on the Board of Drug Arm Christchurch in NZ. My prayers are with you.

Celestial Fundie said...

I do appreciate your prayers.