Wednesday, July 23, 2008

American Country Music #3

By Antonio Da Rosa

So far we have seen and heard Miss Kelly Pickler, the Wreckers, and now we move on to Mr. Kenny Chesney. I really love this song. I have a daughter who is 8 years old. She is my life!

One of the things I love about country music is that it has a 50-50 chance to be a wholesome song. I admit that they often sing about rowdy partying. But just as often, they sing about family and values.

Watch this video... If you have a daughter, and after watching it there is no tear running down your cheek, you must check your pulse to see if blood is still pumping in that heart of yours.

Without further ado, Kenny Chesney: There Goes My Life

I just found out that the embedding code has been disabled by request of Kenny Chesney himself. You must click this link. Good American Country!

There Goes My Life: You Tube

1 comment:

Celestial Fundie said...

Sentimentality overdose!

However, I agree that it is a positive message, Antonio. And it did make my eyes water a bit.