Sunday, February 24, 2008

I love entertaining

I had some guests for dinner yesterday; a young couple who are very dear friends. They took their shoes off, of course (the lady was thoughtful enought to bring a pair of socks in her handbag).

I cooked them a Thai-style chicken stir-fry. I did not put any chilli in this time. It came out quite sweet, because I put some honey in. Often my meals don't tend to be very sweet.

I love serving guests. It makes me feel so good to invite people to my house and cook them a meal.

6 comments:

Rose~ said...

I wondered what you used to make it sweet - coconut milk is my favorite thing in Thai food.

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

I used honey.

Antonio said...

Where do you live now?

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

Parents' house on my own.

It is on the market but not sold.

Antonio said...

What are you going to do when it sells?

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

Don't know. But I will be fine. Don't worry.