Thursday, December 20, 2007

A 12-Pack of Polish Beer

At Tescos' supermaket today, there were packs of 12 bottles of Polish Tyskie larger on special offer at the wonderful price of £8.

I had not seen a multi-pack of Tyskie beer before. Normally I have to buy the individual bottles at a price of about £1.20 each.

Tescos are selling an increasing number of products from Poland. The Polish community in this country is getting bigger and changing the face of it. Who would have thought ten years ago that all of a sudden the Roman Catholic churches would be bursting at the seams with young people from Eastern Europe?

10 comments:

PWTribune said...

Mmmmm. Beeeeeer.

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

Quite so.

Rose~ said...

Don't drink it all in one sitting.

Rose~ said...

"Did you remove your shoes before coming in this nice clean place?"

yes, I am wearing slippers.

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

Very good.

PWTribune said...

I removed my shoes, but I threw the empty beer cans on the floor. One out of two ain't bad.

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

Funny.

David Wyatt said...

I thought it was in bottles?

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

Yes, it is.

john said...

MAybe when tyskie has been sold to sabmiller by Kulczyk Holding
it became cheaper????:)