Saturday, September 22, 2007

Autumn Food Festival at St. Peter's Garden Centre, Worcester

Being the great lover of food and drink that I am, I attended the food festival held at St. Peter's Garden Centre. It is a while since I went to a garden centre. It is interesting perusing the huge variety of junk they sell. I particularly like the neoclassical garden statues of nymphs and goddesses.

There were lots of stalls selling locally produced food; meat, drink, vegatables, sauces and cakes. I bought a cake flavoured with Guiness, some wild boar burgers and some venison burgers.

There was also a permanent delicatessen at the garden centre from which I got some fine quality potato chips and a bottle of porter beer.

2 comments:

Palm boy said...

Venisen Burger. Sounds good.

Dyspraxic Fundamentalist said...

Hopefully.